Monday, January 25, 2010

Annual Theme Park Weekend

Every year in December David does Physics shows at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida. I almost always go with him! It's hectic and fun and we make a weekend out of it, usually attending an additional theme park on Saturday. This year we went to both Sea World and Disney World, thanks to a pass from our son. We also attended church in Florida with the teenage daughter of one of David's home teaching families. The weather was great, the hotel room was fabulous and we enjoyed the time together. I think the rental car was nice also, but I'm not sure. Thanks to my motion sickness medication I fell asleep everytime I got into it.


We loved the baby frogs at the Busch animal nursery station.


These leafy seahorses are the craziest looking things.


My favorite sea creature!



I know I posted a video like this from the Osbourne Family Lights at DisneyWorld once before, but I had to bring the Christmas songs back now that my Elf Yourself videos have expired. :( I didn't realize that would happen.


Here we are with DiAnna at her grandparents' backyard in Florida - the world's longest home teaching visit!

No comments: