Saturday, July 17, 2010

More Summer fun!

In the Enchanted Forest at the Norfolk Botanical Garden we saw the houses of the Three Little Pigs...
...the house of the Old Woman who lived in the shoe...
... and Tom Sawyer's raft.
Elena loved this tire swing horse at Old MacDonald's farm!

We went to the garden with my friend, Lani, and Elena's friend, Lynnea.  I couldn't take pictures of Kevin playing because I didn't have a free hand when he was out of the stroller; he was still a new walker!  The garden has great water elements too.  Kevin had a ball!  Again, I couldn't take the camera into the splash zone.
Three mermaids!
After a week Kevin was ready to pack the car and get back to his mom and dad!

1 comment:

Emma and Dan said...

That looks so different from how I imagined it. No wonder you were there for so long that day! How fun! Thanks for taking care of them, Mom!